Monday, January 8, 2007

Monday, not a fun day

Jake cleaned his room because I would not let him eat breakfast until it was clean (that is a rule for everyone).

Jake had to be reminded to take a shower.

Jake was very disruptive during common classes today.

Jake did not finish his corrections last night (instead he kept bothering his brothers)

Jake was supposed to be working on his assignments and instead went into my room.

Jake helped me clean up after lunch without being asked.

Jake and Justice kept messing around so I sent them to run.

Jake kept harrassing his brother so I sent him to run again.

Jake threw a fit when I told him he needed to run.

Jake kept "pretending" to run, so I sent him to run again.

Jake hid out in the back instead of running.

Jake insists he was running even though every time someone "checked" on him he was not.

Jake worked on his school work and got his room picked up.

No comments: